Raw material: top-quality hyaluronic acid (HA) of non-animal origin.
Cross-link hyaluronic acid with DVS or BDDE, according to the intended action of the end product.
Our High Homogenous Cross-Linking Technology (H2CLT) provides these advantages:
- single-phase insoluble gel
- a high concentration of hyaluronic acid: up to 27 mg/ml
- a high HA cross-linking rate: up to 80%
- excellent viscoelasticity: up to 192 Pa
- gel broken into small uniform particles for better flow
- optimum particle size for the cross-linked HA: 80-230 mm
Four cross-linked and non-cross-linked HA dermal fillers for hydrating the skin, filling wrinkles, treating skin changes and increasing tissue volume.
1. Maximum safety and biocompatibility to the strictest international standards:
• Endotoxins below 0.005 EU/ml
• Free cross-linker content: less than 0.001 mg/ml for BDDE and less than 0.002 mg/ml for DVS
2. Natural result lasting up to 18 months (according to clinical studies).
3. User-friendly products that are highly injectable and only need to be used in small quantities. (Force needed to expel the product from a 27G needle: less than 20 N).